Balancing Shampoo for Hair - by MO MI Beauty
As part of bringing the best options in Clean Beauty to you, we have added this Balancing Shampoo - by MO MI Beauty to our shop. This Shampoo is the cleanest and best performing in the industry and we are so proud to support another female owned, clean beauty creator.
This Balancing Shampoo is exceptional for deeply cleansing and invigorating scalps that tend to get oily throughout the day.
NOTES FROM LACEY: If you feel like you have to wash your hair every day because your scalp and hair tend to get oily throughout the day, this is going to be game changer. Give your scalp and hair some time to adjust to this detergent free Balancing Shampoo, but after using it for a few weeks, you may even find that you can wash your hair every other day! Follow your washing with 2-3 pumps of the MO MI Conditioner worked into the ends. Adding little bit of the Leave In Conditioner on wet ends before drying will also keep your ends soft and hydrated, without adding any weight to your roots. While your scalp and hair are adjusting from "coming off" of sulfite and detergent based shampoos, add a little Dry Shampoo to your roots in between washings. The scent is perfect too - very light and quite lovely.
WHAT MO MI SAYS:
This balancing formula was designed specifically for a gentle, yet thorough cleanse to your hair and scalp.
Gently cleanses hair, so all hair types look and feel healthy from root to tip. With a nurturing blend floral waters and superpower ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms and mangosteen.
- Ylang-ylang floral water renews and rebalances the natural oil (sebum) levels in the skin and on the scalp
- Neroli floral water is a soothing natural antiseptic that cleanses the scalp and imparts an uplifting scent
- Pomegranate deeply conditions and helps to strengthen hair follicles
- Shiitake mushrooms contain superpower micronutrients that protect from oxidative damage and color fade
- Ginkgo biloba’s flavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant qualities, help purify and protect from pollution and environmental stressors
- Mangosteen boasts antibacterial properties that balance sebum as well and is rich in xanthones, a super powered plant compound rich in antioxidants
- Orange peel contains powerful vitamins and antioxidants that protect against free radical damage
- Sweet basil oil stimulates circulation, regulates the scalp's oil production and facilitates healthy hair growth
240 ml | 8 oz
The Shampoo Ritual:
- Apply a desired amount to wet palms
- Fully wet hair with water which will help loosen any dirt or debris.
- Evenly distribute Cleansing Conditioner evenly throughout hair and gently work into strands - think cleansing.
- Bring palms together and gently massage into a lather
- Lather and Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, follow with MO MI Beauty’s Strengthen & Restore Conditioner
Aqua / Water / Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, MO MI Restore Extract Blend [Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Cell Culture Extract, Laminara digitata (Algae) Extract, Water & Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Water & Butylene Glycol & Tuber Magnatum (White Truffle) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Prunus Serrulata (Cherry Blossom) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Lycium (Goji Berry) Barbarum Fruit Extract], Panthenol, MO MI Adaptogenic Oil Infusion [Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Schisandra Chinensis (Schisandra) Berry, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root, Phlyanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit, Rhodiola Rosea (Rhodiola) Root], Essential Oil / Fragrance Blend [ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Co2 Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil], Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric acid.